The responsibilities of the Veterans Action Committee are to work with the Oregon Tech Student Veterans Program (SVP) to sustain a veteran-friendly and empowering organization and University to make all Oregon Tech services, programs, and resources known to and effective in their delivery to on-campus veterans. Additionally, the committee is a resource for orientation, retention, academic success, and career opportunities for veterans at Oregon Tech.
- Jeff Pardy, Respiratory Care (Chair)
- Barb Conner, Director of Retention (SVP Advisor)
- Steve Schultz, Medical Imaging Technology, HAS
- David Thaemert, Civil Engineering, ETM
- Laszlo Mathe, Student (SVP President)
- TBD, Student (SVP Representative)
Bold representatives are currently-serving military or have veteran's status.