Building Collaborative Strength in Oregon and the Region
Oregon Tech’s track record of forging meaningful partnerships with businesses is part of what sets our university apart. Some of the powerhouse companies in the Pacific Northwest with which we’ve partnered include Intel, Pacific Power, Maxim, PCC Structurals, Oregon Cutting Systems, JELD-WEN, and Boeing.
Business partners help us by serving on advisory councils, supporting students through internships and sponsored projects, teaching classes and hiring graduates. And we help them by providing professional development to employees, furthering their knowledge in engineering, technology, and management.
Our Office of Strategic Partnerships is the hub for identifying, developing and maintaining these important relationships. The office assists faculty members across our campuses to this end and works to ensure our courses integrate the technologies, solutions and skills that are demanded in the market.
Oregon Tech's partnerships include:
- South Metro-Salem STEM Partnership
- Klamath Promise
- Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC)
- Solar Hope (a non-profit through which Oregon Tech helps to deploy renewable energy technologies in developing countries)
- Oregon Tech-HP Laser Printer Testing Project
Oregon Tech is also a member of, or partner with:
- Drive Oregon
- Oregon BEST (Built Environment & Sustainable Technology)
- Oregon Healthcare Workforce Institute
- Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Oregon Workforce Investment Board
- Pacific Northwest Project
- Smart Grid Oregon
- Klamath Falls, and Wilsonville chambers of commerce