Greek Life at Oregon Tech
Get Involved with Greek Life
Epsilon Eta Sigma
An engineering honor society for upper-division students based on Tau Beta Pi.
- Meeting Times: Mt. McLoughlin, Monday 5:00pm
- President: Gwendoline Jones
- Advisor: Sean St Clair, 541.885.1602
Lambda Pi Eta
Lambda Pi Eta is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS), whose mission is to build a visibly cohesive community of national and international honor societies, individually and collaboratively exhibiting excellence in scholarship, service, programs, and governance.
- Meeting Times: Mt. Bailey, Friday 5:00pm
- President: Michael Burton
- Advisor: Veronica Koehn, 541.885.1677
Phi Delta Theta
The brothers of the Oregon Delta chapter of Phi Delta Theta exhibit a cohesive bond of unity unlike any other club on the Oregon Tech campus. Our members come from diverse experiential and cultural backgrounds which stimulates the personal development of each person. Our involvement in the school and our community is unparalleled by any club on campus. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves. We pursue fellowship through common interests, service, and camaraderie. We offer acceptance regardless of race, religion, or social status and challenge each other every day to become better men than we were the day before. The men of Oregon Delta are a collegiate family.
- Meeting Times: Mt. McLoughlin, Tuesday 6:00 PM
- President: Jeremiah Grospe
- Advisor: Michael Hughes, 541.885.1642