All faculty, staff and students of Oregon Institute of Technology are required to be knowledgeable of, and abide by, the traffic regulations listed.
General Parking Regulations
All persons who park on campus must have a valid Institute parking permit for their vehicle.
- Drivers must obey all posted speed limits.
- Drivers must obey all posted traffic and parking signs.
- Curbs painted red are "No Parking" zones.
The following practices are prohibited:
- Current faculty, staff or students parking in Visitor Parking.
- Parking overtime in 15-minute or 30-minute zones.
- Straddling space lines.
- Parking a vehicle in a reserved space or area unless authorized.
- Driving on any lawn or sidewalk area.
- Blocking traffic in loading zones or driveways.
- Displaying a permit on a vehicle not registered on campus.
- Parking a second car on campus without a permit.
- Exceeding posted speed limits.
- Driving the wrong way on a one-way street.