Safety Services (click to learn more)
Safety Information (click to learn more)
Active Shooter Training
– Learn tips and techniques to keep you and others safe during an active shooter incident. Officer Bowman will cover Oregon Tech’s methodology of run, hide and counter, as well as reviewing active shooter characteristics and previous active shooter incidents. And at the end, if the participants want, Officer Bowman will run practice drills where he plays the bad guy and you can take him down!
– Learn tips and techniques to keep yourself save in a variety of situations. Learn not only hands on techniques, but also how to avoid potentially hazardous situations
Safe Winter Driving
– Learn the proper way to navigate the roadways during winter driving conditions. Officer Bowman will also cover what to take with you on a trip during winter and how to avoid problems associated with winter driving before hitting the road!
Please make it a point to attend any of the trainings that interest you!! Come to the training on the date you desire or RSVP with Officer Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know which training you’ll attend!! We look forward to seeing you at a training!!
***PLEASE NOTE: THESE TRAININGS ARE ON THE MAIN CAMPUS IN KLAMATH FALLS***
- Monday, January 23rd – Active Shooter/Active Assailant Training – 2pm to 4pm – Sunset in the CU
- Thursday, February 2nd – Safe Winter Driving – 2pm to 4pm – DOW E237
- Wednesday, February 15th – Active Shooter/Active Assailant Training – 1pm to 3pm – Sunset in the CU
- Tuesday, March 7th – Self-Defense – 2pm to 4pm – Sunset in the CU
SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!