Don't Think You Should Have Received a Citation?
Anyone who receives a parking citation from Oregon Tech Parking Services has the right to appeal. Please note:
- The only proper basis for an appeal is that the cited regulation was not violated.
- A lack of knowledge or awareness is NOT an acceptable basis for appeal.
- Your appeal must be submitted within 5 days of the date of the citation.
The Appeals Process
- Complete the Oregon Tech Parking Services Violation Appeal Form. Please state clearly and simply your basis for the appeal. If you need to submit additional materials as evidence, please send them to email@example.com.
- Your appeal will be assigned to a panel of jurors with all identifiable information redacted to review.
- Once a verdict has been reached, Parking Services will notify you of the result
If You Selected to Appear In Person
- You will be notified via email once a hearing date is set.
- At the hearing, you may make your case for the appeal. Not showing up for your hearing will result in a guilty verdict and you will be fully responsible for the assessed fine.