Who is Eligible?
Applicants to this program must:
- Meet Oregon Tech’s admission criteria.
- Have current employment working with sleep patients.
- Hold an associate or higher degree. (Required for certificate applicants only.)*
- Hold one of the following credentials:
- Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT)
- Respiratory Therapist (RRT, CRT)
- Neurodiagnostic Technologist (REEGT, CLTM)
- Health Educator (CHES)
- Nurse (RN, LPN, MSN)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Physician (MD, DO)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Dentist (DDS)
- Dental Hygienist
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in health, counseling, science
*To sit for the CCSH exam, the BRPT requires an associate (or higher) degree.
- For applicants who do not have a degree, we offer an associate of applied science (AAS) program. You should enroll in the AAS program if you don’t already hold a degree.
- For applicants who already have a degree, we offer a certificate program. However, you may enroll in the associate degree program even if you already hold a degree.
Oregon Institute of Technology is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. NWCCU is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education and/or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.