The Portland-Metro Library is located on the fourth floor of Oregon Tech's Portland-Metro campus building, across from Peer Consulting. We have two librarians and numerous student employees available to assist you, and study rooms are available within the library and throughout the building. Check our hours on the library homepage.
The Portland-Metro campus has a collection of print books and lab equipment that may be checked out, including a section for textbooks placed on reserve by faculty. Students, faculty and staff may also use our Search Books, Articles and More search bar to find and request materials from other libraries. Requested material will be delivered and can be picked up from the Portland-Metro library at no cost to the user requesting the materials.
Services for faculty:
- Instruction - Request a librarian to attend your class or create research materials for your class
- Place a book on reserve - Please email us with information about books you wish to place on reserve for your students to check out.
- Book Scanning - Request a book chapter scanned to post in a class.
- Textbook Affordability - book an appointment with the Portland-Metro library director to learn how we can help you find and adopt affordable course materials.
Services for students:
- Ask a Question - Use the Reference Questions form to submit a question, or use Oregon's 24/7 Answerland chat service to get help from a librarian.
- Research consultations - Schedule an appointment with a librarian to talk about your research needs
- Request and book any of the study rooms at the Portland Metro campus.
Need or want something not listed here? Email us or book an appointment with the Portland-Metro Library Director.