This year's Summer Bridge is designed to help non-traditional and transfer students transition to Oregon Tech. This free program will last four days and will take place just before the start of the fall term on September 23-26.
Students who complete the program will earn two college credits at no cost.
Eligibility & Registration
- Be admitted to Oregon Tech and to TOP (Apply to TOP here).
- Be a non-traditional or transfer student. This includes all students who do not come to Oregon Tech immediately after high school.
During Summer Bridge students will:
- Meet with their TOP advisors to address any financial aid, academic and career matters.
- Meet with faculty and staff from various departments to learn about resources and support available to new students.
- Participate in breakout sessions on financial aid, scholarship, transferring credits, time management, working on campus, and other.
- Get to know current TOP students and Peer Mentors.
- Learn about Klamath Falls and community resources.
* A typical day will include actives from 9 am to 3 pm.
* Light refreshments and lunch are provided.
Student Success Seminars
Students who complete the 2019-20 Summer Bridge program will earn 2 college level credits. They will also participate in a 1-credit Student Success Seminar during the fall term. Students will be registered for these credits upon acceptance to the Summer Bridge program. Credits for completing the Summer Bridge program and the Student Success Seminar will be offered at no cost to the students.
For more information, contact Brianna Schwenk at 541 885 1129 | firstname.lastname@example.org.