The purpose of ASOIT-PM is to supplement the social, cultural, physical, and educational growth of Oregon Tech students, and to represent the individual and collective interests of all students at Oregon Tech.
ASOIT-PM officers play an important role in coordinating programs that improve the quality of life on campus. They strive to represent the student body’s best interests when they vote on issues such as Incidental Fee allocation requests and club recognition and funding.
For more information about how to get involved with student government, or to share your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or concerns, contact the ASOIT at PM-ASOIT@groups.oit.edu.
We are currently hiring for 22-23 Positions!
Check out the position descriptions on Handshake
The purpose of the ASOIT is to supplement the social, cultural, physical, and educational interests in its members, and to represent the individual and collective interests of the students of Oregon Tech. The membership consists of all admitted students at Oregon Institute of Technology currently holding a valid student body card.
Officer duties vary by position. All officers are expected to work 6-10 hours per week, including participating in a number of institutional committees, Executive meetings, office hours, and weekly meetings with the ASOIT Advisors. There will be some required training over summer term.
• Participate actively on all institutional committees (assigned annually)
• Collaborate with Student Services and Student Involvement & Belonging teams with campus events
• Maintain vibrancy of ASOIT PM Office by organizing and arranging the space to be open, inviting, and inclusive
• Keep track of club activities for end of year report and reports to the Board of Trustees.
• Restock ASOIT PM office free food and beverage items
• Check and reply to PM-ASOIT@groups.oit.edu emails as needed.
Be enrolled in at least 6 credits at Oregon Tech for fall 2022- spring 2023.
Maintain 2.5 GPA.
Submit application on Handshake. Attach resume. The ASOIT Advisor will email you to schedule an interview.