Stafford Loan Student Requirements

All new Oregon Tech students must complete Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling, if they will be receiving Stafford Loan funds. Entrance Counseling is a federal requirement and should be completed online with the Department of Education. Stafford Loan funds cannot be disbursed until the student has completed the counseling.

To complete your Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling please go to: Entrance Counseling

All students who leave Oregon Tech and have received Stafford Loan funds must also complete Stafford Loan Exit Counseling. Students should complete Exit Counseling with the Department of Education. At that time students can also view their loan indebtedness and information on loan consolidation.

To complete your Stafford Loan Exit Counseling please go to: Exit Counseling

Perkins and Oregon Tech Institutional Loan Student Requirements

All Oregon Tech students receiving an Oregon Tech Perkins or Institutional Loan (i.e. Matthews, Yates, etc.) must also complete Entrance and Exit Counseling for their awarded loan program. The Oregon Tech Business Office administers these loan programs and will send entering or departing students an email from ECSI, the loan processor, with further instructions.

For additional information visit Oregon Tech's Perkins and Institutional Loan page.