Procurement and Contract Services
Oregon Tech Procurement and Contract Services (PACS) assists departments in obtaining maximum value for university expenditures, including expenditures on goods, services, and construction.
PACS upholds a code of ethics that includes, but not limited to:
- Strive to obtain the best value for expenditures;
- Fairly consider prospective vendors insofar as state or federal statutes and institutional policies require;
- Conduct business in an atmosphere of good faith;
- Demand honesty in representations made by prospective vendors;
- Promote competition by encouraging the participation of Oregon businesses, emerging small and minority-owned and women-owned businesses;
- Refrains from having financial interests incompatible with the impartial, objective, and effective performance of duties; and
- Foster fair, ethical, and legal trade practices.