Final Exam Schedule
|Starting Time||Daytime Classes Meeting MWF, 4 Days/Week, or Daily||Daytime Classes Meeting T-R|
Final Exam Notes:
- Classes meeting one day per week on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday use the M-W-F schedule. Classes meeting one day per week on Tuesday or Thursday use the T-R schedule.
- Evening classes beginning at 5 p.m. or later will conduct finals (2 hours) on the regularly scheduled night at the regularly scheduled time during final examination week. Classes meeting two nights per week will take the final examination on the first scheduled class night.
- Classes meeting on Tuesday or Thursday and which begin on the half hour use the T-R schedule. Use the left-most column and the class beginning time to determine exam time. For example, a class meeting TR 9:30-10:50, uses the 9:00 left hand block and the exam is on Monday 10:00-12:00.
- Final times are designed not to conflict. Students with final exam scheduling conflicts should contact the instructors involved to make special arrangements.
- Dead Week is the last week of regularly scheduled classes for the term. No student activities or athletic events will be scheduled during this week. Projects and/or examinations due Dead Week may not exceed 20% of the final course grade without giving students at least three weeks prior notice. The Assistant Provost must approve any exceptions to this policy.
- All instructors will meet with their classes during Finals Week at the final examination time designated in the official "Class Schedule" issued at the beginning of each term.
- Final examinations, when utilized, must be given at the scheduled time during Finals Week. (OIT 14-023, Final Examinations)
- Methods of evaluation are at the discretion of the instructor. They should be specified in the course syllabus and distributed to students the first week of class. Instructors who use a final examination will administer that exam at the time designated in the official "Class Schedule."