About Academic Transcripts
Oregon Tech requires official academic transcripts of your academic history in the original language of your secondary school, college, or university.
An official document is:
- Provided by the secondary school, college, or university where you completed your degree or course work.
- Received by Oregon Tech Admissions in a sealed envelope mailed directly from the issuing institution.
- Issued in the original language of the institution.
An official document is NOT:
- An email attachment from you or a family member
- A photocopy of a document in your possession
- A document that you deliver or mail in an unsealed envelope
- A translation of a document not by a service listed below
- A document authorized by an official notary or government office
If your country issues only one official copy and you have the copy in your possession, mail a photocopy of the original to the issuing institution and request to have it attested. The institution should indicate by signature or an official seal that this is an accurate representation of your academic history and it should be mailed directly to Oregon Tech by the institution.
Transcript Translation & Evaluation
All foreign transcripts must be translated into U.S. education standards by the evaluation service These services charge a translation fee that cannot be waived. We will not make exceptions to the list of accepted providers or the need for original documents.
Oregon Tech only accepts course-by-course transcript evaluations with GPA from the following services:
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.
- Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
- CGFNS Credential Evaluation Service (CES) *Only use this one if you are applying for the Nursing program and have taken nursing courses outside of the U.S.A.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Educational Perspectives
- Educational Records Evaluation Service
- Foreign Credits International Experts
- Foreign Credentials Service of America (FCSA)
- The Foundation for International Services
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- International Education Research Foundation
- Josef Silny & Associates
- Spantran Evaluation Services
- World Education Services (WES)
How to send the transcript evaluation and transcript?
Please have the evaluation company you select mail an official evaluation once it is complete to:Office of Admissions
Oregon Institute of Technology
3201 Campus Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
If the company offers secure online delivery, they may email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.