Winter Term 2023
2023-2024 Annual RSO Budget Request Cycle
2023- 2024 Budget Request Process & Timeline for Registered Student Organizations
Student organization leaders/advisors:
Please help your clubs complete the budget application form in Presence. The Student Involvement & Belonging office is available to help as well!
2023-2024 – Student Programs
Schedule a one-hour meeting with SIB before Thursday, February 23rd to submit and present your budget plans, student program report, and operational pivots for 2023-2024 by contacting SIB Director, Thomas Arce.
- Meeting will be in-person, online, or hybrid to meet the needs for all involved.
- Consider choosing a day/time that your student program already gathers - if you hold a weekly/ bi-weekly staff meeting.
- Schedule date/time sooner than later to give your program a target deadline to complete expectations of budget plans and report.
2023-2024 – Student Clubs
Budgets Requests are due by 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, February 10th
- At this time, the online form will be closed, and you will not be able to submit your budget request.
- Late submissions are not accepted. Do not miss this deadline.
- If you do not submit a budget, your group will not receive an allocation for 2023-2024 academic year.
- Complete and fill in your budget request and written report through the Presence online form: https://oit.presence.io/form/annual-club-23-24-budget-request-form