The Administrative Council represents the ideas and interests of administrative staff members to the President and other campus entities. The Administrative Council:
- Serves in an advisory capacity to the President and other administrators;
- Maintains ongoing contact with the Faculty Senate;
- Considers appropriate campus-wide issues where the input and/or interests of administrative staff are relevant, and makes appropriate recommendations regarding these issues;
- Reviews proposed Oregon Institute of Technology policies and procedures and advises appropriate parties accordingly.
Definition of administrative staff: those employees of Oregon Tech that serve in unclassified positions.
Administrative Council would like to hear from YOU!
- Attend our open general meetings
- Submit your ideas and questions on the Oregon Tech App under the Administrative Council Feed
As you know, elected Administrative Council members are given a 2-year term of service and we would like to thank the following members for all of their time and efforts on the team during 2018-2020. As hard as it is to say goodbye to these members, it is time to fill these 4 open seats with new peeps with fresh ideas!
- Shaundrea Hirengen
- Josh Jones
- Nellie Stewart
- Wakaya Wells