Next Steps to Enroll at Oregon Tech Seattle
Determine which program(s) you are interested in pursuing at Oregon Tech Seattle.
- Full admit is a student that has 36 or more college credits from a regionally accredited school with a 2.5 GPA or higher, and has completed at least Intermediate Algebra or higher and English 101 or higher.
- Non-Degree is a student in one or more of these categories:
1) that does not have 36 or more college credits from a regionally accredited college/university
2) Has never attended college, or has not completed Intermediate Algebra or English 101.
3) Already has a degree and is just taking a class or two to skill up in a given area.
Students in this application status do not need to submit official transcripts for admissions but can only take a maximum of 8 credits per term.
- Do not pay the application fee.
- Use your Boeing email.
- Indicate in the application that you want the Seattle campus.
- If applying for the Composite Program or are a non-degree student, please specify which site you will be taking classes at on the application. (Everett, Renton, and Frederickson plans)
- The degree(s) you are interested in pursuing.
- That you have completed an application, and which one.
- Whether you have been to another college or university; and if yes, submit all unofficial transcripts with this email and request an unofficial review of your transcripts (unofficial transcripts are those that you have in your records, or you can request from your university).
This form allows us to add you to our distribution list and access to the class schedule. Email the form to email@example.com.
|Classes are on the quarter system terms, and usually start and run on the following schedule|
|Fall||September - December||Winter||January - March|
|Spring||April - June||Summer||June - September|
Go to the Academic Calendar page for more information.